Site Administrator - Co. Meath, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €770m in 2018. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and report on the File Key structure ensuring the general instructions are followed by all.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems
- Collate all personnel documentation and file on the Filekey
- Safe pass/CSCS cards
- Collect & collate information for Management reports
- Maintain the stationary levels in the office and ensuring a stock is maintained.
- Maintain up to date Org Chart
- Document Control when required
- Maintain and track site personnel movements for weekly report
- Request and print out all project permits each week from the Eida system
- Book meeting rooms on E:SIPP machine
- Scan all sign in sheets to the project file
- Track holidays for all staff
- Request Dirty Works permits
- Creating SAP Orders
- Ordering Plant through Fleet Tool and Plant and tracking it
- Developing Progress reports
- O&Ms and handover documentation
- Reporting to CM.
- GRN all received site materials
- Organise access/visitor badges for site using E:Sipp machine
- Get test packs signed off and uploaded on to the Eida system
- Provide administration assistance
- Support Site Project Manager, Project Director and Business Unit Director as and when required.
- Dealing with general site team queries
- All other duties associated with this role
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.