Mercury’s graduate programme will:
- Develop graduates’ potential to become leaders of tomorrow
- Establish a flexible and multi-skilled workforce capable of rapid response to the evolving global business landscape
- Develop, motivate, and retain our graduates
- Provide skills for future innovations within Mercury
- Maximise the knowledge and experience within our company and ensure that this knowledge is captured, updated, and disseminated effectively
The programme also supports graduates in developing real-world skills such as project management, team building, time management, presentation, communication, and technical role-specific skills, among others.
An important aspect of the programme is the completion of a group research project. Graduates are split into small groups and assigned a strategic business project to research and present their findings to Senior Management. All topics are chosen by Senior Management and are relevant to Mercury’s operations.