Mercury is a world leader in the field of specialist Fire Protection services, and with over 40 years’ experience, our clients have the assurance that we can deliver all their needs to meet health & safety, legal, regulatory and insurance requirements. As one of only a few companies certified to install water-based sprinkler, gas suppression and fire alarm systems, we provide our clients with unique solutions to meet their specific compliance requirements. We have the in-house ability to deliver complex turnkey projects from planning and design right through to final handover, prioritising safety and quality for our clients and their stakeholders every time.
Due to the highly specialised and varied nature of fire protection systems, Mercury's Fire Protection team combines its own highly trained and experienced fire protection engineers with the very latest in-house technology and computer software to develop fully integrated and coordinated 3D designs using the most up to date modelling and BIM techniques, based on internationally accepted standards. We can develop our designs to many different codes and standards including LPC, EN12845, FM Global, NFPA, VdS, ANPI, CNBOP, GOST, CEA 4001 and our LPS 1048 Level 4 Sprinkler Certification allows us to self-certify all our designs and installations without third party attendance.
Specialist Services Include:
- Water-based Fire & Sprinkler Systems, Hose Reel and Hydrant systems
- Water mist, Deluge, Foam Sprinkler and Dry Chemical systems
- Gas Suppression and Hypoxic Oxygen Reduction systems
- High-Risk Solutions and Special Hazards protection
Our Fire Protection Accreditations
- International accreditation & ISO9001 certification
- LPS 1048 Level 4 certification for Sprinkler Systems
- LPS 1204 certification for Gas Suppression Systems
- LPS1014 certification for Fire Alarm Systems