Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
The overall intention is to support Mercury’s project, providing a full and transparent on-boarding process. It’s an administrative role inside the Sub-contractor Management Team. The on-boarding process can involve sub-contractors and/or consultants. This Compliance Assistant will interface directly with Operation Managers and Commercial Teams to pre-qualify the sub-contractors and consultants for Mercury’s project in compliance with internal processes, audit, & legal requirements. This role will require flexibility and training as Mercury is currently working on a new Ariba software in order to digitalise the current on-boarding process.
Responsibilities of the role:
Start the pre-qualification questionnaire process and optimise the lead time to on-board each entity.
- Assistance on pre-qualification of sub-contractors
- Follow-up on each individual process
- Communication with stakeholders
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Excel, Power Point.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibilities and complete tasks to deadlines.
- Experience working in a dynamic corporate environment, adhering to structured processes
- Power Automate and Power BI would be a plus
- Able to work under pressure.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now