Internship Programme 2023, Ireland, U.K. and Europe
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? At Mercury, we offer a variety of different careers and are dedicated to the highest levels of expertise and performance in management contracting and building services.
We currently offer Internships to a various number of disciplines across Ireland and Europe during their University course.
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
When joining Mercury, you and your career can benefit in several ways, including:
• A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• Experience in a diverse range of specialisations and projects
• Opportunity to work internationally
• Continuous Training and Development
• Team atmosphere where every individual is considered a vital part of the team.
• The opportunity to be a part of the Graduate Programme after your successful Internship with subject to specific Graduate Requirements.
Our opportunities for work experience are in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Quality Assurance
- Quantity Surveying
- Planning / Construction Management
- Business Management / Estimation / Supply Chain / Risk Management
- Project Management
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
• Currently enrolled in a Level 6/Level 7/Level 8 College/University Degree
• Good communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Adaptable and solutions driven
• Able to work in a team environment
• Pride in the quality and presentation of work
• Good organization & co-ordination skills
• Flexible to travel
• Enthusiastic and energetic
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts and obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.