Facilities Planner, UK
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manintains complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
We are looking for a Facilities Planner in UK to start with us from 21st August 2021 onwards.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to develop the planned preventative maintenance schedule for a 24MW data centre
- Scheduling and resourcing each activity in the maintenance program
- Management and co-ordination of the change management process
- Development and issuing status reports on weekly/monthly basis
- Co-ordination of the shift roster for 16 person shift team
- Reporting to the contract manager at the facility
- Monitoring schedule performance and productivity
- Auditing progress on site
- Attending schedule meetings, liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Supporting weekly workface planning systems
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions
- Recording delay and disruption
- Assisting in the preparation of claims and providing data for contractual disputes
- Experience with MAXIMO and Service now preferred
- Maintenance scheduling experience background preferred
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now