Bid Manager, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
We currently seek an experienced Bid Manager for our current expanding Business within its general contractor operations, the ideal candidate will have experience in working for either a Construction Contractor or Construction Management company. It’s a senior position within a growing business and good opportunity for the ideal candidate to further develop both their career and position in a significant company.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting to the Bid Director
- Management and delivery of comprehensive bid submissions for the company
- Engage with the varying support functions of the bid process from estimation, pre-construction, legal and design
- To develop a compliant and comprehensive bid submission while ensuring that the bid conforms with the overall Business strategy
- Track all requests and responses using company databases
Essential Criteria for the role:
- 10 + years’ experience
- Estimation/Commercial or Construction Management background required
- An ability to work within strict guidelines
- Industry-specific knowledge and background is desirable
- Experience securing large contracts
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now