Electrical Supervisor (Night Shift), Paris, France
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Key Responsibilites of the Role:
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
- Liaise with the client and establish a trusting relationship to ensure future project opportunities.
- Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project value engineering, as appropriate.
- Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation.
- Champion Mercury’s Safety implementation on site and at site Safety Leadership meetings.
- Champion Mercury’s Quality focus on site and implement ‘Right First Time’ measures.
- Attend weekly update meetings as required.
- Management of Mercury team on site and coordination of Internal resources with the Project Manager.
- Assistance with the planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage the day to day site activities to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Assist with the upkeep of redline drawings to develop as installed drawings for the O&M Manuals.
- Management on site of all subcontractors and direct personnel.
- Be aware of all milestone dates and ensure all on site activities are as per the produced schedule.
- Be aware of Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment including UPS, STS, EPMS, BMS, Generators, Busbar systems and PDU’s.
- To understand the nature of working in a live environment and appreciate the importance of maintaining all client’s system during construction phases.
- Liaise with the client regarding the permitting of all works within the live environment and participate in the development of RAMS and relevant client permits.
- A strong understanding of the COHE policies and to liaise with various vendors and subcontractors in relation to LOTO of their equipment.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- All other duties associated with this role
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- A trade background and 5 - 10 years previous experience in supervising large installation crews and sub-contractors.
- Proven record of supervising and managing large installation projects
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experienced in design and build
- Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now