Group Fleet, Tool & Plant Supervisor, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
To ensure management of Fleet, Tool & Plant on our projects in Ireland and across Europe, to do regular site visits on all projects to ensure the Fleet, Tool & Plant processes and procedures are being followed. Liaise with the Fleet Tool & Plant team to assist with site Tracker verification.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To assist the Group Fleet, Tool & Plant Manager on FTP management at group level.
- To assist with the set-up of FTP on all projects.
- To ensure site FTP co-ordinators are trained on all FTP process and procedures.
- To review project FTP processes with onsite FTP co-ordinators.
- To assist in implementing processes and procedures at site level.
- Ensure full commitment to the implementation of the procedures.
- Conduct site reviews to ensure that best practice is being implemented & suggest recommendations to help improve processes.
- Ensure processes are in place at project level for FTP reconciliation and traceability of FTP issued from the vendors to site.
- To assist remotely with day-to-day issues with onsite FTP management.
- Ensure proper and accurate usage of the company computer system for managing the projects FTP through SAP & Trackers.
- Validate FTP trackers per site.
- Assist with highlighting possible new vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- 5 years’ experience in Fleet, Tool & Plant.
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to travel
- SAP experience
- Construction project environment experience
- Electrical parts knowledge
- Mechanical parts knowledge
- A Degree or equivalent in purchasing or other related discipline.
- Fluent in both German and English
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now