Fleet Tool & Plant Administrator, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Creating Requisitions
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork
- Creating service entries & processing goods receipt notes
- Database/Register Maintenance
- Processing invoices
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents and invoices
- General Administration Office Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- General office management duties associated with this role.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
Essential Criteria of the Role:
- Strong administration skills.
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry
- Experience using SAP
- A Degree or equivalent in purchasing or other related discipline.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now