BIM Technician – Electrical Revit Modeller, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
- Produce co-ordinated Electrical 3D BIM models using Revit.
- Ensure correct fittings/components are used throughout to enable accurate fabrication and constructability.
- Include accurate supports as required.
- Carry out clash detection to ensure a clash-free design.
- Collaborate with engineers, other trade disciplines and other team members.
- Document management using BIM360 or other Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Relevant 3rd level Engineering or BIM qualification.
- Electrical Trade background with good computer skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics
- Motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of routing electrical systems
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good written and verbal English.
Experience in some of the softwares below anticipated:
- Autodesk Fabrication CADMep
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- CADWorx Plant
- CADWorx Structure
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now