Sprinkler Pipefitters, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Scope of the Role:
We are looking for Sprinkler Pipefitters to join our maintenance and small works department within our Fire Protection division.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Experienced sprinkler pipe fitters.
- Flexible to travel around the country.
- Knowledge in all types of sprinkler systems.
- Able to work on own initiative / lead fitter.
- Full drivers’ licence. (optional).
- Liaise and build relationships with clients.
- Competent in draining / refilling sprinkler systems.
- Competent in operating fire pumps / related fire alarms
- Planning and working from sprinkler drawings.
- Knowledge in LPC and FM sprinkler rules.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Safe Pass / manual handling
- Experienced sprinkler pipefitters
- Flexible to travel
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline.
- National Craft Certificate
- Ability to manage a job to completion / attend white board meetings.
- Flexible for outside of normal working hours.
- A construction background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now