QA Lead, Warsaw, Poland
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management, implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents and systems
- Review specifications to identify all inspections & test requirements and develop Project inspection and test plans
- Training all Project personnel in Contractor’s Project QA/QC plan.
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control - Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Reporting and ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Carrying out off-site factory / prefabrication audits (source inspection) as required by Contractor’s Project QA/QC plan and the Contract Documents.
- Utilise SAP, Eida, Procore, BIM 360 Field and other software management systems to carry out duties
- When necessary perform Root cause analysis (RCA) on significant Project events or issues. Share all RCAs with all appropriate Project personnel
- All other duties associated with this role
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues
- Ability to produce quality written reports
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now