CSA Project Manager, Frankfurt, Germany
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
- Ongoing liaison with Client Design teams and building contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
Essential Criteria of the Role:
- Ideally 7+ years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.