Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Programming, Testing, Commissioning & Handover of Fire Alarm Systems
- Read and understand Electrical Drawings
- Knowledge of Local Standards & Regulations for Fire Alarm Systems
- Take Lead and Work on own initiative
- Fault Find basic wiring Problems
- Liaise with customer and attend site meetings
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Edwards, Ziton & Xtralis Fire Alarm systems
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Electrical knowledge & experience gained by either a trade or academic background
- Excellent communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now