Tool & Plant Stores Person, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Scope of the Role:
To assist site the Tool & Plant Supervisor and department in the management of Tool & Plant both company owned and externally hired.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To assist the Tool & Plant supervisor in preparing Tool & Plant to go to site
- To track tool & plant on site by crew on a weekly basis and perform spot checks to validate data
- To report missing items to Tool & Plant Team and site management
- Assist with return of items from site for PAT testing and re-issue to relevant crew
- Ensure correct procedures for Tool & Plant arriving at site are always adhered to
- Ensure full commitment to the implementation of the procedures
- Liaise with the Tool & plant department regarding any delivery discrepancies and any other matters to be resolved
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stores / Tool & Plant
- SAP experience
- Construction project environment experience
- Electrical parts knowledge
- Mechanical parts Knowledge
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.