Project Administrator, London
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review and report on the Filekey structure ensuring the general instructions are followed by all.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems
- Collate all personnel documentation and file on the Filekey
- Safe pass/CSCS cards
- Collect & collate information for Management reports
- Maintain the stationary levels in the office and ensuring a stock is maintained.
- Maintain up to date Org Chart
- Document Control when required
- Maintain and track site personnel movements for weekly report
- Request and print out all project permits each week from the Eida system
- Scan all sign in sheets to the project file
- Track holidays for all staff
- Request Dirty Works permits
- Creating SAP Orders
- Ordering Plant through Fleet Tool and Plant and tracking it
- Developing Progress reports
- O&Ms and handover documentation
- Reporting to CM.
- GRN all received site materials
- Organise access/visitor badges for site using E: Sipp machine
- Get test packs signed off and uploaded on to the Eida system
- Provide administration assistance
- Support Site Project Manager, Project Director and Business Unit Director as and when required.
- Dealing with general site team queries
- Monitoring and Inputting hours on timesheets
- Arrange meetings on site and taking minutes
- Database Maintenance
- Filing Site paperwork
- Monitoring and check sign in sheets and delivery dockets
- General Administration Office Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers, faxing etc.
- Time administration
- Documenting the project details
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents
- Export files in the required format
- Organising all employee inductions (on and off site facilities)
- Liaising with all inductees regarding induction procedures and outstanding documentation
- Liaising with all departments and subcontractors regarding induction procedure and outstanding documentation
- Arrange meetings on site, booking in visitors.
- All other duties associated with this role
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Strong Administration with minimum 2 years’ experience
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- SAP experience advantage but not essential as full training will be given
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now