Senior Accounts Payable Administrator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Processing high volumes of Accounts Payable Invoices in a multi-currency environment.
- Processing invoices for Subcontractors
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices across multiple Countries.
- Corresponding with Vendors in response to enquiries.
- Corresponding with other business functions to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Preparing and processing accounts payable payments to Vendors
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Minimum 3 years accounts payable experience in a multi-national, fast-paced environment
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent English
- SAP Experience desirable
- Experience in the Construction Industry
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now