Tig Welder, Kildare
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Install carbon steel and stainless steel piping systems in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Candidates must have experience as a coded TIG welder.
- An ability to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
- Read and interpret drawings and welding procedures.
- Log all welds on a daily weld log sheet.
- Ability to set up and operate welding plants using a welding procedure specification.
- An understanding of how to work safely around live systems.
Essential Criteria for the role:
- National Craft Cert
- Qualified to ASME IX standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
- A construction background
All applicants are subject to an on-site welding test
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now