Finance Business Partner, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Processing monthly and annual adjustments to projects in line with the Group’s revenue recognition policies.
- Reporting and analytics on business unit activity for finance and non-finance users.
- Preparing monthly management reports and presentations for business unit and Group management.
- Preparing P&L and cash flow forecasts for the business unit.
- Liaising with procurement and AP teams on the business unit supply chain
- Monitoring business unit overhead costs and reporting variances against Budgets.
- Work closely with the Group’s Finance and management accounts teams on monthly and annual reporting
- Ensuring business unit compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures.
- Assisting with year-end audits.
- Ad-hoc duties within the finance team.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Qualified accountant with minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- Strong people and communication skills with ability to communicate to non-finance professionals.
- Experience in business partnering, financial planning and analysis.
- Excellent general computer skills with emphasis on SAP, Excel and MS PowerBI analytics.
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now