Junior Office Administrator, Tara Park, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Creating Requisitions
- Creating service entries & processing goods receipt notes
- Database/Register Maintenance
- Notifying the involved to take appropriate action on the pending documents and invoices
- General Administration Office Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong administration skills.
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry
- Experience using SAP
- A Degree or equivalent in purchasing or other related discipline.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now