Executive Assistant, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
We have a hybrid work model, where your time is split between working from home and in our Head office in Sandyford, Dublin. Reporting the Executive Office please note this is a 12 month contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Attends meetings at the request of the senior management team, document minutes of the meetings and distribute minutes to all relevant parties
- Reviewing, prioritising and responding to emails
- Manage scheduling for (relevant director)
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of (relevant director)
- Organise and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and manage accordingly
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Assist the (relevant director) on sensitive/commercial tasks within the business
- Organises and maintains data in spreadsheets, generate reports, organises paperwork; and other related administrative duties as required.
- Maintain various records and documents for (relevant director)
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Proven experience as an Executive assistant supporting at Director level in a busy office environment for 5+ years
- Qualification in Business, Level 5 or higher
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- The ability to work with confidential information in a professional & trustworthy manner
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be an integral part of a busy team.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Experience working in a busy construction environment
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP
We offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Competitive annual leave
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
- On site Gym in our Head Office
- Flexible working arrangements
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now