CSA Project Director, Ireland, U.K. and Europe
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management of the CSA construction team.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with Mercury Safety Advisor
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Mercury Project Director and team
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to Mercury Engineering and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including: Labour, Material, Plant and Equipment, Variations and Valuations.
- Management of all day-to-day site CSA operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Reports to the Project Director as required
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- 10 Years Project Management Experience
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.