Structured Cabling Supervisor, Ireland, U.K. and Europe
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6A Copper Cable Install, Termination and Testing
- Supervise Fibre Optic Cable Install
- Supervise Cabinets, Racks and Comms Room Fit Out
- Read Drawings
- Take Lead and Work on own initiative
- Liaise with Site Management Team and attend Site Meetings
- Implement company procedures with the site managers
- Supervision of all works associated with Project including:
- Plant and Equipment
- Previous Supervision Experience
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now