Payroll Administrator - 12 Month Contract, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €770m in 2018. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing weekly & monthly payrolls with strict adherence to deadlines
- Process new hires, terminations,
- Deal with day to day queries from sites
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met/SMART PAYE/Social Welfare
- Liaise with HR to ensure payroll have all necessary information
- Maintain payroll records/ reporting in a timely manner
- Assistance with the registration of tax id’s and social security numbers for employees in posted countries.
- Ideal candidate will also have some knowledge and understanding of non-Irish jurisdictions.
- Manage the relationship with our external payroll providers in each country
- Other payroll related tasks where required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- SAP experience desirable
Mercury Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now