Group EHS Coordinator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €770m in 2018. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordination of EHS activities in line with current best practice & management systems within the business in line with ISO18001.
- Planning & coordination of verification audits and certification with EHS organizations & accreditation bodies.
- Management of the Mercury Central, NCR, Good catch and Near Miss on line system
- EHS document control
- Site assignments, safety advise, audits & inspections
- Environmental coordination in compliance with ISO14001
- Maintenance of Mercury ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations
- Lead the external EHS awards process for national and international recognition of our EHS performance
- Maintain and update Mercury EHS documentation, policies and procedures in line with the current legislation of the locations Mercury operate in.
- Reporting to the Group EHS manager directly.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria
- Minimum EHS Diploma level qualified. (L7 QQI)
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in similar role essential.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now