Electrical Engineer, Frankfurt
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Prepare technical submittals
• Scheduling and tracking of the project
• Working with 3D drawing models
• Contributing to the design process
• Co-ordination of installation.
• Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
• Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
Your Qualifiations and Key Criteria:
• The Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the initiative and skills to manage their workload to meet necessary deadlines.
• A trade background with a third level qualification
• Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
• Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
• A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent prioritising and communications skills..
• Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
• Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Ability to drive a large scale project
• A construction background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.