Electrical Engineer, Frankfurt, Germany
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Prepare technical submittals
• Scheduling and tracking of the project
• Working with 3D drawing models
• Contributing to the design process
• Co-ordination of installation.
• Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
• Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
• The Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the initiative and skills to manage their workload to meet necessary deadlines.
• A trade background with a third level qualification
• Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
• Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
• A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent prioritising and communications skills..
• Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
• Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Ability to drive a large scale project
• A construction background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.