Business Graduate - German Speaker, Frankfurt, Germany
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
We are looking for a Business Graduate to work in Frankfurt, Germany. The successful candidate must have a fluency in English and German.
Responsibilities of the Role :
- work with various business units and support functions to maintain updated risk registers
- Project risk assessment – develop, communicate and maintain risk assessment documentation in conjunction with Bid Manager and Business Units
- Market Intelligence – develop, communicate and maintain comprehensive data and market intelligence in relation to various sectors in which we operate
- Investigate new markets for potential consideration by the business
- Collate and analyse internal information to facilitate use by management in determining strategy
- Support senior management as required in relation to business reviews
- Preparation of specific presentation documents
- General office duties
- All other duties associated with that role
Essential Criteria for the Role :
- 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1
- Must be fluent in English and German
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & co-ordination skills
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft programmes.
- Self-driven and motivated
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now