Graphic Designer, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
We have recently completed a brand transformation for the first time in 40 years and our seeking a candidate to continue to develop and evolve the brand in particular with the developing an preparing our tender submissions to our potential clients. They will also become responsible for the continued development and enhancement of our new Brand and ensuring that all graphics and images used will be in line with it.
They will be part of the Sales & Marketing team and will also be working very closely with our communications officer in the development of all publications and social media posts.
The role will be based in our Sandyford office in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Developing adverts and marketing materials
- Added graphic details and enhancements to tender submission documents
- Developing interactive media
- Providing support or social media
- Developing video, movie, story board & presentations from photo & stills
- Continually updating our presentation in line with market trends
- All other duties associated with this role
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years working in a similar role or as a junior position and now looking to progress and advance their career.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.