Junior Office Administrator, Kildare
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Creating Requisitions
- Creating service entries & processing goods receipt notes
- Database/Register Maintenance
- Processing invoices
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents and invoices.
- General Administration Office Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- General office management duties associated with this role.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Strong administration skills.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- SAP experience advantage but not essential as full training will be given
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now