IT Office Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Primary responsibility for day-to-day business administration tasks in Group IT Department
Reporting Line: IT Logistics Lead
- Procurement (requisitioning, good receipting)
- Managing and coordinating IT assets
- Logistics (shipments, collections, inventory, stock control)
- Software assets management (SAM)
- Performing admin tasks assigned by the Infrastructure Team
- license reviews
- data collection and analytics
- IT vendors and contracts management
- maintaining up-to-date details on all vendors
- managing renewals
- point of contact for AR and AP departments
- Administration skills
- familiar with business procurement processes (purchase orders, requisitions, good receipts)
- good understanding of assets management processes
- experience with one of the main ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems (i.e., SAP, Oracle)
- Technical skills
- fluent knowledge of MS Office package and business intelligence tools (i.e., Power BI)
- experience with ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Zendesk etc)
- general understanding of IT hardware and software
- Personal skills
- problem solving – to take structured approach to problems
- ability to manage and prioritize own tasks
- proven interpersonal skills
- willing to constantly improve qualifications
- Educational background (any of the following)
- business administration
- any experience in corporate IT environment would be considered as a bonus.
- 2-3 years’ experience
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now