Junior Safety, Paris, France
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Advise requirements of the relevant statutory provisions within the local jurisdiction
- Ensure compliance with all Mercury Eng. QEHS documentation including the Site Specific Safety Plan (PEP), relevant Method Statements, Safe Plan of Action, Safety Statement, Safety, Current Local Health, Safety and Welfare Legislation & Good Safety Practice
- Assist in carrying out site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions of concerns
- Ensure that records of statutory inspections are kept for activities and plant
- Adopt a Proactive approach in accordance with M.E. Policies
- Provide Safety input to site meetings
- Attend on-site safety meetings as required
- Complete a weekly task report
- All other duties as required by the Health & Safety Department
- Implement the relevant Mercury Quality & Safety procedures on all projects
- Strive for an Incident Injury Free project in accordance with Mercury Engineering policies
- File all relevant records and documentation for site personnel and visitors.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now