Accounts Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Employee Expenses Processing
- Company Credit Card Processing
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices in a multi-currency environment.
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Journal Postings
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- SAP Experience desirable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Good organizational skills with ability to work in a team and time-management abilities
- Fluent English
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.