Junior Quantity Surveyor, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide full support to Construction Team on all Electrical Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration functions including, but not limited to the following:
· Management of small works quotations
· Creation & Submission of project change orders
· Management of project commercial schedules
· Preparation of cost estimates
· Managing and analysing supplier/subcontractor prices
· Liaise with site management as required
· Assisting with tender estimation measures as required
· All other duties associated with this role
· Academically (Degree) qualified in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
· Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role
· Electrical Experience required.
· SAP & Microsoft Office advanced user skills advantage
· Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Good oral & written communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now