Project Director, Warsaw, Poland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management of the Project schedule in conjunction with the CM, Main Contractor and Mercury’s client requirement.
- Responsible for the planning and use of all resources necessary for performing to agreed specification.
- Attend site, quality and Engineering reviews and handover meetings
- Issue cost reports as agreed; report on all major parts of the project as requested.
- Manage and motivate a large team of employees to achieve quality completion safely
- Manage the expectations of contractors and clients
- Management of supervisors and subcontractors
- Achieve project and Mercury quality requirements
- Responsibility for all aspects of Safety on projects under their control
- Selection and requisition of materials to suit budget, project schedule and specification
- Responsibility for achieving business targets of projects
- Lead weekly Project Meeting with internal stakeholders to review – Safety, Quality, Progress, Procurement, Resources etc.
- Lead monthly Project SLT meeting to review Sub-Contractor performance – Safety, Quality, Progress, Procurement, Documentation, Resources, Tech-Subs.
Key Criteria for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- Large MEP Projects; Electronics or Pharma construction
- 10 Years Project Management Experience
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.