SAP Trainer (Materials Management), Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the end-user training for all aspects of SAP Materials Management Module.
- Develop training material in the area of Materials Management including creation of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, approvals, purchase order management, goods receipts/confirmations, Invoice processing, reporting and master data setup i.e. material master, vendor master, purchase information record.
- Complete work stream deliverables, timelines and objectives.
- Execute training development programs.
- Travel to existing and new Mercury Projects across Europe to conduct onsite training
- Assist in the creation of class exercises, job aids, reference guides, e-learning materials, instructor Power Point content and assessments.
- Complete all required participant tracking, follow-up, and documentation.
- Train on support tools and system environments.
- Train on the new system functionality and business processes.
- Assist in development of training strategies, standards and tools.
- Develop and implement role-based curriculum.
- Create and manage training environment and training landscape.
- Development of courses outlines, slide packs, quick reference guides, knowledge checks.
- Responsible for liaising with SAP Support team on a regular basis in order to carry out knowledge transfer and identify business requirements.
- Carried out an analysis of the business process documents/GSOPs/test scripts in order to translate these into end user training documentation and ensure timely sign off of the training material.
- Ensure Training Material is kept to up to date and inline with Business Process documentation
- Responsible for populating the master training client
- Responsible for the delivery of end user training to sites across Europe
- Provided post Go-Live support to end users including drop in clinics, floor walking and refresher training sessions
- Ensure activities alignment to ERP programme methodology
- Provide Weekly Status Reports and metrics to senior stakeholder
Key Criteria for the Role:
- 2-3 years of experience within a similar role working on SAP
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel to existing and new Mercury Projects across Europe to conduct training class
- Effective communication skills to work with subject matter experts in the delivery of procedures and training.
- Outstanding writing skills to author concise, grammatically correct procedures and training for international audience.
- Eye for detail and ability to follow already-defined standards.
- Strong communications, influencing, and partnering skills.
- Ability to conduct training based on principles of adult learning.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now