Sprinkler Pump Engineer, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Experienced sprinkler pipe fitters.
- Ability to service fire pumps and drivers
- Troubleshooting in Fire Water Pump Rooms
- Flexible to travel around the country.
- Knowledge in all types of sprinkler systems.
- Able to work on own initiative / lead fitter.
- Full drivers’ licence. (optional).
- Liaise and build relationships with clients.
- Competent in draining / refilling sprinkler systems.
- Competent in operating fire pumps / related fire alarms
- Planning and working from sprinkler drawings.
- Knowledge in LPC and FM sprinkler rules
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Safe Pass / manual handling
- Experienced sprinkler pipefitters
- Flexible to travel
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline.
- National Craft Certificate
- Flexible for outside of normal working hours.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now