Internship Programme 2022, Ireland, U.K. and Europe
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? At Mercury, we offer a variety of different careers and are dedicated to the highest levels of expertise and performance in management contracting and building services.
We currently offer Internships and Summer Work Experiences for 2022 to a various number of disciplines across Ireland, U.K and throughout Europe during their University course.
When joining Mercury, you and your career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Experience in a diverse range of specialisations and projects
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Continuous Training and Development
- Team atmosphere where every individual is considered a vital part of the team.
- The opportunity to be a part of the Graduate Programme 2022 after your successful Internship with subject to specific graduate requirements, if you are in your final year in College.
Our opportunities for work experience are in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Quality Assurance Engineering
- Quantity Surveying (M+E)
- Construction Management
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
- Support Roles (HR, Business, IT)
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Currently enrolled in a Level 6/Level 7/Level 8 College/University Degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & co-ordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts and obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now