Junior Mechanical Engineers, Frankfurt, Germany
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
The ideal candidate will have a Level 8 Degree or relevant Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. They must be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Co-ordinating with site teams
- Attend daily/ weekly meetings as required
- Prepare reports/presentations as required
- Assisting Intermediate and Senior Engineers
- Ensure design complies with project specifications
- Prepare technical submittals in accordance with project specifications and procurement schedule
- Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification.
- Work with BIM to develop construction plan and work packaging
Essential Crieria for the Role:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- A construction background
- BIM Knowledge
- Trade experience is desirable
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now