Business Graduate - Risk and Strategy, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), and Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded an overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety, and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope: The successful candidate will be involved in the risk management and strategy process’ throughout the business, with further exposure to the various factions across the business also. The role will be challenging and will offer exposure to senior managers/Directors within the business, with overseas travel required at times.
- Risk – work with various business units and support functions to maintain updated risk registers
- Project risk assessment – develop, communicate, and maintain risk assessment documentation in conjunction with Bid Manager and Business Units
- Market Intelligence – develop, communicate, and maintain comprehensive data and market intelligence in relation to various sectors in which we operate
- Investigate new markets for potential consideration by the business
- Collate and analyses internal information to facilitate use by management in determining strategy
- Support senior management as required in relation to business reviews
- Preparation of specific presentation documents
- General office duties
- All other duties associated with that role
- Ideally 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1
- Level 8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & coordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Experience in the Construction Industry or Trade Background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now