Ukrainian Applicants – Job Opportunities, Europe
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
Mercury is always interested in receiving applicants for current and upcoming vacancies and opportunities. Please complete the following application form and submit your CV to be considered for positions in the future.
We have job opportunities open for Ukrainians applicants for the following countries below:
- The Netherlands
Key Areas of the Job opportunities (all levels)
Mercury has a variety of positions ranging from construction-based and support roles. We value the varying depth of experience and specialist knowledge of all our employees. We are committed to providing high-quality formal and informal learning as part of our continued investment in our people.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) Engineers
- BIM Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, CSA)
- Mechanical and Electrical QA Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Advisor
- Project Manager
- Commissioning Engineers (Mechanical/Electrical)
Key Criteria for the Role:
- Work experience in Construction industry from Graduate to Senior roles
- Relevant degree major in the area/disciplines
- Ability to speak English
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & co-ordination skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Progressive Performance Management system
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind programme
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and continuous training and development
- Support with Visas
- Accommodation (Where applicable)
Thank you for your interest in Mercury
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.