Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Programming, Testing, Commissioning & Handover of Fire Alarm Systems
- Read and understand Electrical Drawings
- Knowledge of Local Standards & Regulations for Fire Alarm Systems
- Take Lead and Work on own initiative
- Fault Find basic wiring Problems
- Liaise with customer and attend site meetings
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Edwards, Ziton & Xtralis Fire Alarm systems
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Electrical knowledge & experience gained by either a trade or academic background
- Excellent communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now