Surveyor, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Stakeout of building elements as per construction drawings.
- 3D laser scanning to capture field conditions.
- Checking accuracy of install.
- Tracking and reporting of set out work completed including set up reports.
- Processing of survey data.
- Completing required EHS paperwork.
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Min. level 7 qualification in surveying, geomatics or civil engineering.
- 2 – 3 years surveying experience.
- Strong capability with the use of surveying equipment including total station and laser scanner.
- Knowledge of scan post-processing software.
- Verification reporting of install.
- Ability to interpret construction drawings.
- Good communication skills; liaise with construction management, engineering and site crews.
- Good working knowledge of Autocad/ Navisworks.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.