Mechanical Site Supervisor, Madrid, Spain
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
- The Mechanical Lead is deemed to be the project owner for Mechanical scope of work (Ventilation, Heating and Cooling Systems, Fire Protection and Plumbing) in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Deal with the client in coordination with Project Manager on all Mechanical aspects of the project.
- To ensure all documentation and approvals are in place to permit the project commencement on his part.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager and Contract Manager - To administer all Mechanical contracts correctly with the support of his project team.
- To develop the site specific QEHS plan with the Safety and QA/QC managers and to ensure all staff and trades are aware of the plan and the project goals.
- To ensure all Mechanical site personnel undergo site induction and are suitably qualified and trained to perform their duties.
- To develop with the discipline leads and the project planner a constructible and detailed schedule for Mechanical.
- To manage the integration of the project team across all disciplines and to ensure there is a co-ordinated team approach towards the project goals.
- To ensure that the focus on the project goals is maintained.
- To ensure that the build sequence is maintained, from ordering and delivering to the equipment installation, to allow the fast track schedule to be achieved safely, within budget to the highest standard.
- To closely monitor the project schedule and to address any slippage, implementing a recovery plan where necessary.
- To report weekly to the project team on schedule, Quality, health, safety and environmental, Project risks and associated control measures and any commercial issues that may arise.
- To manage the complete Mechanical staff on the project and to promote an incident and injury free culture
- To develop with the QS, Commercial Manager and contracts manager detailed Mechanical Sub-contractor packages.
- To drive compliance with the Mercury Engineering project controls and procedures.
- To ensure timely issue of all project reports and meeting minutes.
- To monitor the performance of all Mechanical staff.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the Mechanical package managers
Above described responsibilities are for Project located in Alcobendas, Madrid.
Vacations and other standard compensations according with Spanish Legislation.
Salary to be discuss according with responsibilities.
This person will report to Project Manager and to Operations Manager
Spanish and English Language are mandatory as well as Basic Computer knowledge
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerJetzt Bewerben