Construction Brand Manager, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Scope of the Role:
The Construction Site Brand Manager is an exciting role which will be responsible for managing the branding process and standards across all Mercury construction sites in 10+ countries across Europe. The overall goal is that the brand experience across all Mercury sites has a minimum premium standard, but as new creative concepts emerge, they are incorporated into future project plans. The critical aspects are to ensure there is early engagement with project teams before site mobilisation, develop minimum standard brand plans and ensure local suppliers implement at high quality within our brand budget and schedule targets. Critical to success in the role is establishing productive relationships with key internal stakeholders and external supply chain taking ownership for the implementing of our branding programme to best-in-class standards. This exciting role will involve travel across Mercury’s multiple locations across Europe to achieve incredible things with our diverse project delivery teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of delivering and managing branding initiatives in ideally a large international company over multiple jurisdictions and will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall delivery of Mercury branding across all construction projects in Europe to a premium standard across site exterior, site interior, site office and on-site safety, quality & wellness signage, workwear, and consumables.
- Manage and evolve our site brand operating procedure to ensure all sites achieve the Mercury standard with target KPI’s of schedule, budget and quality and ensure the site brand experience is consistent.
- Be on the pulse of project schedules to ensure there is early engagement, buy in with key stakeholders and identify obstacles early and drive their resolution.
- Continually refine the branding standards and process to ensure brand KPI’s are achieved and that new piloted initiatives are transferred across all future site implementations.
- Ensure all Safety, Quality and CSR on site initiatives are aligned with the Mercury brand playbook.
- Deliver hard branding across other fixed Mercury offices as the need arises e.g., refurbishment, satellite offices etc
- Develop close relationship with Mercury’s Communication & Marketing teams to ensure that their campaigns and site brand progress are aligned to maximize return on investment.
- Manage the brand supply chain across 10 countries to ensure they deliver to our standards, work to our procure to pay process and review and retain based on measured performance.
- Management, including providing coaching, feedback and training with the brand team, site logistics and points of contact, safety officers and site management teams.
- Ensuring Mercury’s brand integrity and adherence to the brand playbook and guidelines in all site installation activities.
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Primary degree in marketing or brand or alternatively a construction industry qualification.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ branding, retail or construction experience in a large corporate environment.
- Knowledge of brand concepts, working with brand guidelines, importance of brand discipline & value
- Experience in working as part of a collaborative high performing team across an international organisation.
- Gain respect and influence of key stakeholders to solve problems quickly & effectively
- Be passionate about branding with a fine-tuned eye for detail and a commitment to premium standards
- Understand the emotional impact and value of premium branding to all stakeholders
- High energy, a good creative visual eye, strong communication & delivery focused mindset
- Can-do, must win attitude.
- Knowledge of the construction environment and project sites is preferred but not essential.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.