Graduate Electrical Engineer, Odense, Denmark
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Our Graduate Programme:
At Mercury, we are committed to recruiting the best people and developing them to become the leaders of tomorrow. We invest in the training and development of our team and provide the support and experience you need to fulfil your potential.
Our Graduate Programme has proved greatly successful in empowering our graduates to develop the vital skills and competencies needed for a lasting career with us. We are committed to engaging and progressing new skills and knowledge through a combination of on-site, office-based, project-specific experience, experiential learning and formal training, providing our graduates with insights and experience across the business.
Our structured training & graduate programme takes 18 months. The development programme is designed to set the demands of the working world as would be experienced by graduates. The courses are delivered by external and internal subject-matter experts in a dedicated learning environment. We have a strong link with Engineers Ireland, and we support graduates who wish to pursue Chartered Engineer status. Each Graduate is assigned a mentor in their first half and an executive coach in their second.
We have two Graduate Electrical Engineers requirement for Graduates Programme commencing September 2022 for the following country: Odense, Denmark
Responsiblities of the Role:
- Complete technical submittals and operate a submittal System
- Submit technical enquiries on request for Information System
- Operate Document Control system for drawings
- Develop material Schedules and take-off’s from drawings
- Track Construction progress and update project schedule
- Verify circuit identification on drawings and develop distribution board schedules
- Develop construction details to issue to site
- Carry out Builders work drawings
- Co-ordinate installation of electrical services with other trades
- Survey Installation for preparation of record drawings
- Collate Test Packs and Track Testing Installation
- Co-ordinate and liaise with each department as required
- Ensure Mercury Policies and procedures are followed closely
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with this role
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ideally 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1
- Level 8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & co-ordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Experience in the Construction Industry or Trade Background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now