Head of Marketing, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
Mercury is currently seeking a Head of Marketing that will take responsibility for the following functions and teams:
- Marketing – with significant focus on Digital
This is an exciting opportunity to effect change and deliver best in class marketing and branding for Mercury.
The Head of Marketing is a key role and comes about due to significant growth, allowing the right person the opportunity to help establish and develop our brand, through a combination of strategic brand management and communications. It will be an opportunity for the ideal candidate to develop and lead all of the marketing functions within a European company delivering in excess of €1billion in turnover
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Look after social media presence across all channels
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading a marketing team
- Experience in creating and executing large scale marketing strategies to support business goals and drive change
- Experience in B2B marketing campaigns in order to promote and enhance our position with all of our sectors.
- Awareness and understanding of digital tools and platforms that will be utilised to drive our marketing and sales process.
- Proven experience working in high-growth companies.
- Strong team management skills and experience, with the ability to coach, lead and influence others
- Understanding and experience of new models of communication including digital and strategic social media engagement
- Excellent written communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or relevant discipline
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.