Document Controller, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
Mercury is currently looking for an experienced document controller to join our pre-construction team. The role will be based in our head office in Dublin.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and independent individual that can contribute to our team with deep knowledge and understanding of project document control but who also is willing to perform administrative tasks in out tendering department.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Coordinate and log incoming information to the department
- Coordinate and log outgoing communications from the department
- Set up the tender projects and folders on our digital platform.
- Upload and structure all documents being received as part of the tender on our digital platform.
- Review documentation received and cross check them against the document register.
- Manage control of access to our digital platforms together with the bid management team.
- Perform various administrative tasks within the department.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- 5-10 years’ experience with document control in construction projects.
- Knowledge of BIM360 is an advantage
- Fluent communication in German or French is an advantage.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now