Junior Quality Engineer, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role (Assist and support with the following):
- Overall, support the Quality Manager to achieve the contract quality objectives.
- Management, implementation and maintenance of the organisation’s multidiscipline quality ISO standards (familiarise with).
- Develop & maintain quality plans, manuals, documents and systems.
- Work with our Clients to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines.
- Completion of Audits.
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover.
- Utilise SAP, Eida and other software management (predominantly BIM 360 Field) systems to carry out duties.
- Assist in the development of any project specific work procedures (SOP’s).
- Assist in the development of any project specific Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s).
- Quality Reporting (internal to Mercury Engineering).
- Raise non-conformances when out of specification requirements are identified and support resolution and close out.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality requirements have been incorporated e.g. Work and test packs.
- All other duties associated with this role.
- Hybrid role (working from home/site visits to local projects).
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Qualified Engineer.
- Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy.
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to produce quality written reports.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint is essential.
- Ability to produce high standard written (English) reports.
- Frequent domestic visits to sites.
- Full Drivers Licence is an advantage.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now