HR Administrator - Paris (12 Month Contract), Paris, France
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Scope of the Role:
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner-Team Lead, the chosen candidate will be based in Paris and will work as part of the HR team providing HR services/support to the Mercury France teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Acts as the first point of contact for Mercury employees in France.
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations in France and work closely with the HR Business Partners and other HR team members for effective collaboration and consistency across all Mercury projects in France.
- Assist new employees in France with Tax and Social Security registrations and ensure relevant information is provided to payroll.
- Support new employees on the first day of employment and ensure a successful onboarding process.
- Coordinate SIPSI registrations for Seconded employees to France.
- Oversight and support the EHS team with medical appointments and Carte BTP for all new hires and processing of invoices for payment.
- Promote adherence to HR policies and local Employment Law.
- Support works council set up and its administration.
- Track and monitor annual leave, working hours, breaks and RTT days to ensure compliance with the French Labour code.
- Support the HR Business Partners with IR incidents & procedures including Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Work closely with Payroll Department to ensure timely completion of monthly payroll.
- Support HR projects and other tasks/projects as deemed appropriate by the line manager.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of French employment law.
- Experience dealing with grievance / disciplinary / redundancy / IR issues.
- Able to work with a number of different stakeholders and build strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, good work ethic.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years HR experience.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources.
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Experience with HR systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – French and English
- Displays the Company’s values and drives same within the allocated BU/s.
- Experience in the Construction Industry.
- Experience with Work Councils and redundancy in France.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now